Lots of posts today. I guess I finally found a few moments to catch up and reflect.
I finished my masters degree on December 12. The official transcripts came yesterday and now I just have to wait for the diploma. I did not walk at graduation and did not feel real excited about it but after some reflection I am proud of myself. Proud that I could work full time, go to school full time and be a full time mom. Proud that it is done and hopeful that it will be worth the time and money invested.
I am grateful that my kids were patient while I typed away and couldn't play monopoly or Wii all night with them.
Friday, January 2, 2009
I did it!
Posted by Jennifer at 2:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Jen! I found your blog through your comment on Joy's. So fun to catch up! Your family is so beautiful and that's awesome you got your master's (I can't even imagine how busy your life has been!)
Post a Comment